Hi,

Started playing with the 1.5-pre1 manual recording feature.
Found several bugs that should be fixed:

1. I defined TV_DRIVER='v4l2', but mencoder doesn't honor that setting. It
   still uses driver=v4l (in the recordserver-0.log).

2. I selected a non-tuner based video group. However, the parameters sent
   to mencoder uses input=0. It should pickup the input from the
   VIDEO_GROUP settings.

3. TV_REC_SIZE value not used by recordserver? I changed it to 720x576
   and restarted recordserver but the recording log still indicates
   320x240.

4. The Manual Record menu controls should place the start/end time dialog
   on the displayed Start/Stop date/time instead of starting/ending from
   1 Jan 00:00.

5. The main "Watch TV" menu info shows "No recordings are scheduled" even
   though something is scheduled (and listed in "Scheduled Recordings"
   submenu). Seems to be refreshed erratically when I exit from the TV
   menu and re-enter. i.e., shows pending recording, doesn't erase even
   after I've cancelled?

6. How do I backspace / erase characters in the "Modify name" dialog
   under "Manual Record"?

7. Both the fxd file and the actual movie file shows up in the
   "Recorded Shows" list. Selecting the Fxd file results in
   XXXX.mpeg not found dialog box.

8. Not a recording issue, but how do I make the recorded show (320x240)
   fullscreen when playing back using mplayer?

T.C.
----
Wan Tat Chee (Lecturer)
School of Computer Science, Univ. of Science Malaysia,
11800 USM, Penang, Malaysia.      Rm.625 Ofc Ph: +604 653-3888 x 3617
NRG Lab Admin: +604 659-4757           Rm.601-E Ofc Ph: +604 653-4396
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Web: http://nrg.cs.usm.my/~tcwan
GPG Key : http://nrg.cs.usm.my/~tcwan/tcw_gpg-20030322.asc
F'print : DCF2 B9B2 FA4D 1208 AD59  14CA 9A8F F54D B2C4 63C7