Hi!

A little sidenote, as some know, I'm  working on integrating animations
into the freevo osd. I've come some way with this, but I don't think I
should show it to anyone before 1.5 is final. I hope it eventually
will be good enough so it can be in place by the time 1.6 hits the
streets.

Status for animations atm. is working, but struggling to integrate it
properly with skin.main. (yay, I've got scrolling text and animated
detachbar!)

Well, anywhoo, the reason I post is the fact that I am also working on
visualization using the af_export from MPlayer. I have the needed data
and animations in place, now I only need to learn Fast Fourier
Transformations to get some decent output. (dang, now I wish I studied
math harder while I still had the time :).

Hmm, this was hardly a necessery post was it? Well, I'll call it a
small notice then.

Regards Viggo Fredriksen

Dirk Meyer wrote:
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:

--- Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
wrote:

Yes, not inside freevo. We now have freevo and website, just add apps
to it and put mpav in it.

Wouldn't be easier to just have another module "mpav"? Otherwise, one must get all apps (if we have more than mpav) in order to get one

OK