Hi,

for the last couple of days, whenever I play an MP3 through freevo, sound stops after a few dozend seconds. Issuing the exact same mplayer command - arguments and all - from the shell plays the file fine.

I'm kind of at a loss here, is freevo maybe sending some funky signals to mplayer that make it choke? Something that may be related is that the timer showing elapsed playtime is not progressing either anymore.

This is with MPlayer 0.92.1-3.3.3. I also have to mention that is on FreeBSD of course, so some weirdness may be due to that. What is weird though is that mplayer from the shell works fine. Video works fine from freevo and from the shell, too.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories