Aubin Paul wrote:
> Are we planning on doing an interim 1.5.1 release soon?

Yes. But I spent most of my time for breaking cvs head. There are some
reported bugs in the lists. Maybe I have some free time this weekend
to look at it. I won't have internet access and will only work late
when it's not so hot anymore. But when good friends invite me to some
alcohol....well 'don't drink and code' :-)

Misfortune, n.:
        The kind of fortune that never misses.