Matthieu Weber wrote:
> No, on the contrary, make the grid smaller and the info area larger, in
> order to display more lines of info text.

OK, both version were in the history of Freevo so I didn't know want
you wanted.

> Noia.fxd defines a "tv menu"
> menuset and a "tv menu more info" menuset. The <info> area of the
> "more info" version is higher than the other one. I guessed that the
> DISPLAY key was switching the display from "tv menu" to "tv menu more
> info".

Yes and no. noia is only a child of info.fxd. There is the code for
switching. It has two styles in <tv>, but they are not active in the
skin. I can't remeber why I deactivated it.

> I just noticed however that the <listing> has no height argument. How
> does it know how high it should be?

The hight is in info.fxd.

Hard work never killed anyone, but why give it a chance?