Hi,

I just got a new idea, possibly an enhancement for the tv-guide. The tv-guide's text overview always takes some time to browse. It would be cool to show snapshots of the channels on one screen so that one could see what's on telly immediately. With a picture overview, I think that one could find an "interesting" channel much easier.

When implementing the picture version of tvguide, one could just scan all channels configured in freevo and capture one still image and display that in a matrix form.

Unfortunately, I don't have the skills and time to program such a module, but I want to share this idea with the community. Maybe someone could pick up this idea ?

Regards,
Richard van Paasen.