On Wed 25.08.2004 at 04:12:23PM +0300, Matthieu Weber wrote:
> After downloading the TV program from the net with xmltv, I usually go
> through the wole guide to see what's interesting in the coming week
> (especially in the evenings when movies are scheduled).

I forgot to add: I also use the TV guide as it is now to show me if
there are overlaping scheduled recordings (coming from favorites that
are changing time every week). Actually, it might be useful to have a
list of overlaping shows (browsing the whole guide is not really
necessary for that purpose, there could be a function that looks for
overlaping and present them to the user with options on what to do
(remove one of the scheduled recordings, assign another device to one of
the recordings...)

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )