On Wednesday 08 September 2004 14:54, Rob Shortt wrote:
> Apache+PHP == bloat.  We used to use apache, now we have an extremely
> lightweight webserver that is part of Freevo.  It goes along the same
> lines as why we don't use MySQL.
OK. Fine with me, IMO implementing a web-frontend in python should be much
more enjoyable than doing so in PHP anyways...  ;-)

As I said, my main concern is security here (who will audit the Freevo
webserver?), but probably this can be secured on a network-level (either no
access from outside at all, or hidden with strange ports or - even better -
some portknocking techniques).

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.