On Tuesday 21 September 2004 16:33, Mick wrote:
> > I really like this feature also but sadly it didn't make it into
> > CVS. Although
>
> I too would like this to be worked on a little deeper...

The last patch I sent to the list works perfectly well for me.
What's missing is mostly (as I wrote at that time) that Freevo shuts down the
machine after the recording (of course only if it has not been touched by a
human user since it started automatically; basically a plugin which listens
to all user events and sets a flag "i_have_been_touched" would be
sufficient).

Another thing I could improve (but not before next friday / October) is the
message that appears if you press shutdown during a recording: "The next
recording will start in -47 minutes. Are you sure..." ;-)

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.