Gustavo Barbieri wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:49:28 +0200, Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Gustavo Barbieri wrote:
>> > On my side (lcd plugin) I don't know... since my last change was a
>> > long time ago, I don't think it was messed.
>>
>> I guess we need more debug information. I don't know the lcd code,
>> when is it triggered. Even if you didn't change the lcd code, I
>> changed the image viewer and maybe now your plugins is triggered on
>> every loop. One problem: does the lcd plugin has a poll function which
>> is called every 0.01 seconds? But IIRC the animation code in 1.5.x
>> doesn't call the plugin in that case.
>
> I don't remember about the code, but a quick look at it shows:
>        self.poll_interval = 10
>
> is this value in ms?

Close, in 10 ms. Sound stupid and will be removed in cvs head with the
pynotifier integration. Right now, poll intervall is the intervall for
the sleep done by Freevo. The sleep is 0.01 secs, so poll_interval=10
is 0.1 secs.

Just as a warning for cvs head: later it will be ms (as it should be)

Thunder rolled. ... It rolled a six.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)