Hi,

I just checked in some work on the popup boxes. Hey, this code was a
mess, changed about 4 times and had a lot of all stuff in it. So this
is how it works:

o There is Window.py containing some basic stuff for windows on the
  screen. You can set x,y,width,height if you like.

o For all windows we have right now is PopupBox.py. It contains a
  basic popup box with a label and optional a row with controls
  (needed by AlertBox and friends). You can't set x,y,width,height
  here, it's dynamic. The box will be as big as it needs to
  be. Besides: we never set x,y,height before and width only for
  larger boxes because the old code could only grow vertical.

o AlertBox and ConfirmBox inherit from PopupBox. THERE IS NO
  LAYOUTMANAGER as before, so the boxes need to layout themself. Since
  a PopupBox has an optional row below the text, these two boxes need
  no special layout.

o ProgressBox and InputBox are broken right now but they will work
  like AlertBox and ConfirmBox (label and below that the progress bar
  or the input area).

That should cover all boxes we need. There are other boxes in the
widget dir, like ScrollBox and ListBox. Where do we need them? I also
so some boxes in tv (EditFav), but do we still use them? If not, we
should delete the code, I don't waste time fixing boxes we don't
need.

As I said before, I never repeat myself.