Hi,

I'm new to the list, though I've used Freevo for about
a year.  I just upgraded to 1.5.2 and I've been having
some problems that I haven't had much luck with (I'm
not a python programmer so forgive my lack of
knowledge).

TVTime now doesn't recognize some parameters passed in
tvtime.py (TVTime 0.9.15), specifically '-D'.  I just
removed it from my install.

The webserver gets shutdown commands three times.
First from plugin.py, with 'daemon' type.  Second fro
mplugin.py, with 'daemon_shutdown' type.  And third
from rc.py shutdown.  Curious as to why this works as
such.

Thanks,
Phil