OK, Here's a quick hack made from my previous attempt at it.
It's actually two plugins, one to add/remove items from favourites, and the other to add a main menu item.

It's sorta tempting to work out how to put random play into this, but if it's filled with webradio links, then it's never going to play the next one...

Note that this works for any audio file, not just the ones from the shoutcast plugin.

As before, just add the files to your freevo/audio/plugins directory, and add
plugin.activate('favourites')
plugin.activate('add2favourites')
to your local_conf.py file.

Rande

Yep works perfectly now. Good Work. I would like a favourites section,
as the stations I listen to are always there and never change.
(LOUNGE-RADIO.COM, DIGITALLY IMPORTED, GROOVE SALAD etc....)

Cheers,
Nick