On the addons page at http://freevo.sourceforge.net/addons/ you can create a plugins account. It says:

*"Developer Information:*
To upload your own plugins/skins/whatever, register (click "login" on the right side) and activate your account. Please include a emailaddress where you can be contacted in case of bugs/requests and for skins a link to a screenshot (if you have one) in the file's description, thanks! Make sure you have the permission on all files / functions before uploading it."

When you click login and you have not registered it offers you a link to register a plugins/skins account the URL is
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/addons/register.php?

Lets see it uploaded! :-)

Nick

Martijn Voncken wrote:

Hi Georg,

I sent the plugin to the devel list in the hope that the core
developers would notice it [hint hint ;) ]
And that they would send me a plugin account [hint hint 2 ;)].
It's a 1st version,good enough for testing and good enough for me.

A readme is a good idea, i will make one, (or perhaps just an entry in the wiki)
But I only know what to put in a readme thanks to probmems/comments
from early testers like you.

--
About Case insensitive:
#add this to you local_config or (/usr/share/freevo/freevo_config.py ):

Martijn.