Dirk Meyer wrote:
remove the extra player.py in the games code and create plugins for
each game type similar to video.xine. Remeber to call all the parent
functions like xine does to make sure the stop stuff is working.

We used to used a different plugin for each game emulator but, because they were all basicly the same, they were ditched for a generic one that could handle almost anything like the commands plugin. The emulators don't get controlled over stdin which made this easier since there were no differences there between emulators.

I don't know the state of that code though. Maybe that's what Daniel is working from.

-Rob