Hi,

the new svn server is up and running. The old cvs on sourceforge won't
be updated anymore. We now have two repositories: one for mmpython and
kaa and one for Freevo. Kaa is our Media Framework Repository, all
submodules are projects inside the kaa repository. Mmpython is also
part of kaa, but deleted in the trunk. The Freevo repository contains
Freevo itself (freevo), the freevo/WIP dir (testing) and the sf
website (website).

Please make sure you check out the correct module to avoid checking
out all branches and tags. Here a small list of what makes sense to
check out.

current freevo + kaa
svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/kaa/trunk kaa
svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/freevo/trunk/freevo

current WIP dir
svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/freevo/trunk/testing

website
svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/freevo/trunk/website

freevo 1.5 branch + mmpython branch
svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/kaa/branches/mmpython-0-4/mmpython
svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/freevo/branches/rel-1-5/freevo

This fortune would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.