On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 06:22:25PM -0500, Chris Lack wrote:

> It did as of the patch.  I haven't been able to work on it for a while
> and I'm about to move.  I will be without internet for a fair bit.  I
> hope to have the plugin nice and polished before the summer is over.

I did some changes and made it work for me. I want to hack it a bit but
I don't know what needs to be done.
I see that here are classes in the plugins directory for some popular
emulators that could be interesting for the "keycontrol" class that I
want to implement but the GAMES_ITEMS structure in local_conf.py
suggests to add another field with the KeyCode the selected game/emulator
needs.
I also don't understand the need to select the emulator system in the
config file. The rom extensions can be manually selected with the type
USER and the title could be also be in the configuration.

Is there a document with guidelines or a roadmap for the games plugin?

I could do another game plugin based on the one that is coded now but I
don't want to do work that you probably won't like.