On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 22:28 +0200, Dirk Meyer wrote:
> In that case, there is a bug in kaa.xine. When I use kaa.player and
> create a window larger than the video size, I get no scaling. Changing
> the window once updates xine.

kaa.player implements its own frame output callback, so it's probably a
bug there.  But I just tested creating a window larger than the movie
and it worked fine.

There is a post plugin that fixes the aspect ratio to 4/3, so you may
have black bands on the sides as well as it has the aspect constraint,
but it should scale to a larger window.

> Long list: kaa.canvas, kaa.xine, tags in kaa.db and mplayer
> overlay. We need all these (except tagging) for a 2.0 pre1 release.

So shall I focus on kaa.canvas instead of adding the stuff we talked
about to kaa.db?

Jason.