Dischi-
   I am really looking forward to the 2.0 release.

Duncan-
   Is there a 1.6 wiki page yet? Or does the 1.5 source install page
just need to be update with the 1.6 information. I know there is
already one new dep elementtree. SInce I am getting stuff ready to
package the 1.6 for Slackware 11, I can at least start a 1.6 dep list
and maybe remove any old hanging deps like smpeg if they are not
needed.

Evan