Evan Hisey wrote:
> Does anyone have a complete list of the configuration options
> available for the 1.6 local_conf.py? This is something that either
> needs to be in the wiki or in the Docs folder of Freevo.

It doesn't exist and can't because of external plug-ins adding items
that can be configured.

The complete list for the core is freevo_config.py, at least it should
contain all the defaults.

> Also I think
> a list of events that Freevo will recognize from events.py should be
> compiled. Just how smart is the event handler now anyway?

One way to find the complete list of events is to add this code into you
local_conf.py

for (k,v) in EVENTS.items():
    print '==========='
    print '%s' % (k)
    print '-----------'
    for (k2,v2) in v.items():
        if v2.handler != None:
            print '  "%s" %s "%s" %s:%s' % (k2, v2.name, v2.arg,
v2.context, v2.handler)
        elif v2.context != None:
            print '  "%s" %s "%s" %s' % (k2, v2.name, v2.arg, v2.context)
        elif v2.arg != None:
            print '  "%s" %s "%s"' % (k2, v2.name, v2.arg)
        else:
            print '  "%s" %s' % (k2, v2.name)

I have already written down a list for my system, it has some changed
events for mplayer and menu. If you want you can read it here:
http://www.linuxowl.com/ffs/user-guide/node3.html.

> Just how smart is the event handler now anyway?

What do you mean by smart?

Duncan