Hi

I've started to implement the kaa metadata into freevo rel-1, one thing
I'm a bit stuck on is in src/image/__init__.py it makes a call to
from mmpython.image import bins
There doesn't seem to be a bins module in the metadata, does it have a
new name?

The second problem that I've run into is freevo cache now complains
about webradio.fxd not being a directory. Has this functionality been
removed for metadata or is there another way to do this?

I've also noticed that lsdvd is no longer used, can metadata return
language names instead of the codes for DVDs?

Last there's a bug in mmpython where the length of a Matroska video is
returned in minutes instead of seconds, does this affect metadata?

Thanks
Duncan