Bugs item #1581561, was opened at 2006-10-21 00:23
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by owigera
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=446895&aid=1581561&group_id=46652

not just the latest update.
Category: plugins
Group: 1.6.0

Initial Comment:
I fixed some small bugs in the new autoshutdown plugin.

Fixes:
1.) The plugin takes now the
TV_RECORD_PADDING/TV_RECORD_PADDING_PRE variables
into consideration when calculating the time for
the next wakeup
2.) The next wakeup is now scheduled 3 minutes before
the next recording starts (or the default time) to take
into account the time the PC needs for booting
3.) Improvement in the search for important processes.
The old version found "rox -p=Desktop' when it was
searching for 'top'. I hope the new methode is better.
4.) Added docstrings to the plugins main classes, that
will be displayed by 'freevo plugins -l'.

I also created a patch, that adds support for acpi
alarm as wakeup-methode to this plugin.
I will submit this second patch as feature request.
This patch only contains the mentioned fixes.

>Comment By: Tanja (owigera)
The patch in the feature request already contains this fixes.
I just had it separated, so that you could decide if to add
only the fixes or the fixes and the new "feature".

Sorry, for not deviding the patches more cleanly.

Comment By: Tanja (owigera)
The patch in the feature request already contains this fixes.
I just had it separated, so that you could decide if to add
only the fixes or the fixes and the new "feature".

Sorry, for not deviding the patches more cleanly.

Comment By: Duncan Webb (duncanwebb)