Bugs item #1582043, was opened at 2006-10-22 01:53
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by duncanwebb
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=446895&aid=1582043&group_id=46652

not just the latest update.
>Category: other
>Group: 1.6.0

Initial Comment:
[This was originally sent to freevo-devel mailing list,
before I read the discussion regarding tracker usage.
In any case, I used an unregistered email address, so
it didn't show up in the list (pending moderator approval)]

Hi Duncan,

I've tried to build Freevo 1.6.0 SVN on FC5, and found
the following minor build issues:

1. The webradio.fxd file is installed twice, once in
   /usr/share/freevo/fxd/webradio.fxd and again in
   /usr/share/fxd/webradio.fxd. I presume that the
second file is redundant.
   I'm not sure where the plugin searches for the fxd
file, the code might need to be updated.

2. Please rename
"share/images/mediaportal/background_my recipies.png"
to remove the space in the filename. It confuses
rpmbuild. The referencing code might need to be updated.

I found out that elementtree is shipped as
python-elementtree in FC5. I'll remove the packages
uploaded to the Freevo repository on Sourceforge to
avoid confusion.

Regards,
T.C.