On Thursday 19 October 2006 18:33, Hans Meine wrote:
> Hi Duncan,
>
> then let me tell you my opinion.

Maybe I should not have written this, causing so much misunderstanding, I just
had to tell you about my grieves with the SF tracker.  Of course, I agree
that if Duncan wants to use the tracker for 1.x, he's the one to decide.  And
of course bug/feature trackers are a good idea in general, and I would be
much happier with a Bugzilla than this <beeeeep> SF tracker. ;-/

Sorry if my wording was misleading,
  Hans