Bugs item #1583303, was opened at 2006-10-24 04:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by duncanwebb
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=446895&aid=1583303&group_id=46652

not just the latest update.
Category: tv
>Group: 1.6.0

Initial Comment:
For TV viewing using an analog TV Capture card
(SAA7134), setting MPLAYER_AO_DEV to
'alsa:adevice=hw.1,0' doesn't enable the DMA audio for
TV playback using mplayer.