Dirk Meyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Duncan Webb wrote:
>> A bit ahead of schedule Freevo-1.6.0 will be released this evening.
>
> "will be released this evening" means it is not done yet. I will check
> the tarballs and put it on sf the next 3 hours. After that, give sf
> some time to spread the files to the download server.

And done!

Thanks to Duncan for creating a new release of Freevo based on the 1.5
branch. This gives you some long awaited updates while Freevo 2.0 is
still work in progress. Have fun with that release.

Give sf some time or wait for people to create packages for your
distro. I wonder who wins this time. The record holds Gentoo with
official ebuild less than one hour after I announced a release on
irc. Please do not forget to also update mmpython.

Veni, Vidi, VISA:
        I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.