Duncan Webb schrieb:
> Florian Demmer wrote:
>
>> SourceForge.net schrieb:
>>
>>> Is this still a problem?
>>>

>> well, nobody fixed it.
>>
>> since it looks like i am the only one in the universe having spaces in
>> channel ids, i suggest you downgrade it to minor, but leave it in the
>> tracker. i was planning to write a fix for this, but haven't had time
>> yet. still hoping for the xmas weekend...
>>

> Trouble was I didn't see how you were getting spaces in the channel
> names, I tried to reproduce it with tv_today but the TV.xml has no
> spaces in the channel names. So I just don't know how you have managed
> to achieve getting spaces in the channel name.
>
> I'm pretty sure you can't be the only freevo in Germany user using
> tv_today_de for xml data. Well I hope not :)
>
> I suspect that the channel name is a key field and as such it shouldn't
> have spaces. AFAICS It's not shown anywhere, just used to link programs
> to channels.

Now I got the windows version fresh from sourceforge and still... some
channels with %20s in the id:

  <channel id="das%20vierte.tvtoday.de">
    <display-name lang="de">Das Vierte</display-name>
    <icon
src="http://www.tvtoday.de/tv/programm/bilder/senderlogos/dasvierte.gif"; />
  </channel>

I don t have spaces in the ids... but %20s that something inside freevo
converts them to spaces... i just dont know what. maybe its the xml
library/functions, the string handling, .. i dont know the innerst of
freevo enough to say where that happens.