I am using the svn version of Freevo-1.7; With the additions to the media
library have we lost the ability to delete recordings also? I can't seem to
find it.

On 1/4/07, Wout Clymans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's a good idea, but maybe we could make the website look exactly
like freevo?
For every different theme in freevo there would be a different css file
and different images.

I am not that good with CSS and designing websites, but i think this
should be possible and
it would make the website look a lot better!

Wout

naudefj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Media Library is absolutely great. But, shouldn't it be the main
> page? The current index only provides a status overview, and can imho be
> renamed to "System Status".
>
> If we futher move tabs like "TV Guide" and "Scheduled Recordings" to the
TV