Guillaume Proux wrote:
> Got the same error here after trying to get FINDING NEMO (French
> version) to go through dvdbackup.
>
> Looking at the encodingserver logs, one can see that the vf option is empty.
> I made a simple test to see if the vf option is empty and if yes, just
> not append it to the args.
>
> Would you like that patch?

Yes sure, this bit of code needs a tidy.

I suspect something else is going on IFAIK mplayer always provides crop
information so I suspect that the cropping is not working.

I will rewrite the passing of arguments to the encoding server from the
tuple to a dictionary as it will be easier to extend and maintain.

Duncan