> > I have also seen that the CDDB support was lacking as far as unicode
> > is concerned.
> Could also be a font problem, the font needs to support Japanese
> characters, this can be forced in local_conf.py.

I did a quick survey of CDDB libraries available of sourceforge etc...
and found a few modules that bear a lot of similarity to this one.
However, I think that I learned along the way that the only way to
have proper unicode support in CDDB is to support the level 6
protocol. But in the current code, it is not level 6 but 4 or
something.

I will try and see what happens by changing proto level from 4 to 6 and report.

For that, I would need to expunge the entry in the cache (i think it
is cached somewhere uh?) for my CD. What is the easiest way to do
that?

cheers,