On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 08:27:56PM +0100, Duncan Webb wrote:

> > freevused.py (301): Saw PLUGIN_EVENT IDENTIFY_MEDIA None
> > freevoscreensaver.py (102): Saver saw PLUGIN_EVENT IDENTIFY_MEDIA
> > mplayer_aspectratio.py (134): Saw PLUGIN_EVENT IDENTIFY_MEDIA
> >
> > freevused.py (301): Saw PLUGIN_EVENT IDENTIFY_MEDIA None, top=0 left=0
> > freevoscreensaver.py (102): Saver saw PLUGIN_EVENT IDENTIFY_MEDIA
> > mplayer_aspectratio.py (134): Saw PLUGIN_EVENT IDENTIFY_MEDIA
>
> You always get to PLUGIN_EVENT IDENTIFY_MEDIA events, no idea why, so
> you shouldn't worry about this one

The problem is the duplication of the event and that in the first line
it seems that there is no menuwidget and in the second there is a
menuwidget.

It seems that not all events get duplicated. In the menu the MENU_LEFT,
MENU_RIGHT, etc... do not get duplicated but the BUTTON event,
MENU_PROCESS_EVENT or my custom FREEVUSED_* get duplicated.

It seems that the events of the current context don't get duplicated
while all the others get duplicated.

In the event queue there is only one event at a time so I don't know
what is causing this behaviour. Maybe in the eventhandler function of
the menu.

Is there a way of debugging python with a debugger?