I know the buttons have been adjusted a bit in the TVGuide menu. Maybe try
and use the SELECT button instead of the ENTER button or vice-versa.

On 2/1/07, Pascal Schirrmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm still testing every daily version of freevo 1.7, even if I speak a
little less here ;-)

feedback :

The crash condition I encountered with the idlebar.encoding plugin is no
more here (yepee ! - and thanks !)

The idlebar.encoding plugin is still at the top of the screen ,
centered. This could be a configuration problem, but I didn't find out a
way to put it back on the bottom of the screen.

Since yesterday (or maybe Tuesday ?) I cannot more watch television.
Whenever I select a channel, and the current program, freevo tell me
that the program has been selected for recording. Could also be a side
effect, as I play heavily with my configuration on my test box, and, due
to this trouble, I cannot install this version on my 'main freevo box'.

The transcode plugin still doesn't display the current selected encoding
values, (using blurr display), but seems to work.

I didn't see any other news, witch seems a very good new for me, as this
1.7 version is BIG !

BTW, if you want specific tests, don't hesitate to ask !

Thanks,

--
Pascal Schirrmann