On Sun, 11 February, 2007 9:48 pm, Pascal Schirrmann wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Just bought (very cheap !) a PVR-150 card for my test box.
>

> The picture is incredibly great, so I'm just showing a TV program.
>

> Every 3 or 4 minutes, the system seems to freeze. After some
> investigations, I understand that this is at the moment one temporary file
> (for the live pause option) is destroyed and replaced.
>

> I don't think that I saw that om my other system, so I believe that this
> has something to see with my computer (or computer configuration).
>
> Did someone had the same trouble, and if so, much better, a solution ?

There are some things to try. First don't use live tv, just in case there
is a problem with xine or your disks.

What kernel version are you using, the ivtv-0.10rc1 driver seems to be the
best I've tried but you require 2.6.18 or higher kernel version.

Do carefully check the ivtv section in the kernel log (or dmesg),
sometimes it seems to be working but something hasn't loaded correctly.

Duncan