Hi,

Me again...

Since some days, I still haven't any more font display in the
idlebar.encoding plugin. This time, i waited a little before asking
help, because I didn't understand the change.
Today, after the nice change made by Tanja, I finally installed the
latest svn version on my tvbox. And there, the font are displayed correctly.

The main diff between my tvbox and my test bed is that, on my tvbox, I
start freevo as an X server (freevo -fs) On my test bed, I use KDE, and
start freevo in standard mode.

So i just did the test : stop KDE (init 3) and start freevo -fs ... and
the fonts are displayed !

But I'm stuck, i don't see what I have to do to restore this in starting
freevo in KDE.

BTW, I think that I did some OS updates, this could be the cause.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

--
Pascal Schirrmann