Pascal Schirrmann wrote:
> Duncan Webb a écrit :
>
>>> 2. Video sometimes lags behind the audio (only in full-screen mode).
>>> VLC does not have this issue playing full-screen.
>>>

>> There is a plug-in from Valère JEANTET RAMOS for vlc and freeboxtv, now
>> added to svn. They have not been tested so I don't know if they work.
>>

> Hi,
>
> I was very interrested by this plugin !
>
> Ok this plugin works (at least on my configuration). Some comments :
> freevo plugins -i freeboxtv give some mixed frech/english comments.
> More annoying, one comment is false. There is written :
> "to activate it, put this line :
> plugin.activate("freebox TV", level=45)"
>
> Yous should read :
> "to activate it, put this line :
> plugin.activate("freeboxtv", level=45)"

Now updated in svn, thanks for the info.

> Apart that, I think that this plugin need some improvements : It give
> the whole list of the nearly 200 channels in alphabetical order. There
> no way to do a selection list, or to order the channel in a different way.
> Also, if you press the 'E' kay, you have access to a menu with only non
> working option.
> I didn't find a way to 'tweak' the vlc behavior : for instance, I need
> to set my rtp port to go trough my firewall, and had to change the
> video/plugin/vlc.py directly to do that.
> Last but not least, no way to record a channel !
> Still, this plugin exists, and that much better than nothing.

I was undecided about adding these plug-ins, then I thought when they
are in a release then people will get them to work for their environment
and with luck send in the patches. :)

There were some images included in the original PS3 email but I couldn't
post these to the list as they were too bit.

Duncan