Dan Sully wrote:
> I've got freevo & kaa synced from svn, and compiled on Ubuntu Edgy.
> Everything builds except for evas.

That doesn't matter.

> Freevo starts up, and I can move up and down the main menu (Music,
> Video, Pictures), but if I hit the right arrow, enter or space bar,
> in order to select on of them, Freevo locks up.

Start beacon in an extra shell and not automaticly in Freevo. So
before starting freevo start 'beacon --start --verbose all --fg'

I guess it is beacon, autodetection of errors in beacon startup are
not handled in freevo yet.

Education is what you get from reading the small print; experience is
what you get from not reading it.