Dirk Meyer wrote:

>> Are these packages mostly different than the current svn version ? Or is
>> it only to check the packages ?
>
> Both. It is current svn to check a) if svn is ok and b) if the
> packages are ok. An answer if svn is working is also a good sign.

I'm using svn kaa with freevo 1.7.0 for about a week without major problems
(except for video dvds not working before the patch I submitted). There is
a minor glitch with a partially corrupted screen after some time of music
playing but I don't know:

- how to reproduce it yet (I'll submit a bug report when I do)
- if it's supposed to be kaa's fault at all really.
- if the problem was already present in the kaa version shipped with freevo
1.7.0 (never tried that)

For the moment everything else is running smoothly ;-)

A/