Dischi,

I saw the changes you did. It is quite interesting. As I'm new into
python, I can learn from it. :)

However the thing about kaa.notifier I do not understand yet.
How is the
>@kaa.notifier.yield_execution()
>def remove(self, id):
linked to the
>@ipc.eventhandler('home-theatre.favorite.list.update')
>def _event_update(self, result):
? So that the tv.favorite.remove() waits/yields until the list is
updated?

I have another question: I was looking in freevo for a kind of class
which provides an easy list selection posibility. Like a window popup
showing the list and be able to select from it. I soon saw that there
was no such class. So I thought maybe it is nice to make something like
that(what do you think?). I checked out the InputBox class and some how
I couldn't get the focus on that window. Is there something special I
have to do here?

In freevo I saw that there are 2 directories with similar gui
implementations:
freevo/ui/application
freevo/ui/gui/windows
An e.g. of similar implementation: MessageBox and MessageWindow
Can you tell me the difference? What should be used?
thnx

Jose

Op donderdag 29-03-2007 om 14:02 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Dirk
Meyer: