Dirk Meyer wrote:
> Mathias Weber wrote:
>> Dirk Meyer wrote:
>>> Maybe this helps to understand all this:
>>> http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freevo-2.0/SourceDoc/YieldExecution
>>> I just wrote it, maybe someone can add some stuff I forgot. Feel free
>>> to ask more questions.
>>>
>> Nice documentation on demand ;-) Thanks
>
> No problem. I started a mail and realized the wiki is not up-to-date.
> If someone helping us needs more info about some parts I have no
> problem writing more docs, it helps everyone. Feel free to ask if you
> have some more questions about the yield stuff or other parts. There
> are some nice goodies in kaa.notifier like yield_execution that are
> very powerfull but badly (not) documented.

Jap you're right but, as usual its more fun to write to code than the
documentation ;-)

I think I have found for what the pause/resume is used in the audio
player. In addition to the pause/play event it is used for freeing the
resource that an other player can use the audio and resume the audio
player later. Somehow this sound familiar to what I'm trying to do. So i
should be able to change this method to the new resource handling.

Mathias