Ky Phan schrieb:
> This last couple of weeks has been very busy for me due to work and a
> school
> project web application that I'm also implementing for Boeing. However, I
> have got 2.0 WIP to install and I'm now starting to look at the code. I
> would like ideas on what are the features that are most wanted and also
> achievable. I'll throw some ideas out that Dirk has mentioned:
>
>  1. Access to data on my harddisc from remote
>
>  2. TV recording management
>
>  3. Control Freevo (start/stop playback)
>
>  4. Authentication: different users have different rights

Here some addition to what I would like to have.

* see what is playing currently (something similar as the informations
   shown when playing music, but for all type of media)

* Upload medias to a directory (Music, Movies, Games)

* Create/manage playlists, something similar as mpd provides

* Change configuration of freevo (this may not be that easy, but I am
   not sure)

Mathias