> Hi!
> Yesterday In found some bug.
>
> Last release freevo and kaa.
>
> I view my photos in freevo and rotate all photos with portrait
> orientation. In freevo that photos was in portrait orientation but
upside down! I check view in kuickshow, gqview, qiv - all of this
viewers show my photo correct (with exif info).

> After that I prepare some fix.
>
> In kaa I correct some lines (jpg.py):
>
>                          if 'Image Orientation' in exif:
>                              orientation = str(exif['Image
Orientation']) if orientation.find('90 CW')
> 0:
> -                                self.rotation = 90
> +                                self.rotation = 270
>                              elif orientation.find('90') > 0:
> -                                self.rotation = 270
> +                                self.rotation = 90
>                              elif orientation.find('180') > 0:
>                                  self.rotation = 180
>

> and photo view is ok.
>
> Please check my info.

This looks correct and makes sense but IIRC this was the original and
someone said it was wrong and changed it to this format. I suspect that we
need an inverted flag to controls the behaviour.

Duncan