Hi,

Nearly off topic :

I'm searching some ways of integrating rrdtool in freevo. Clearly, my
trouble is not (yet :-) ) a freevo problem, but only a python
understanding problem.  And this time, Google wasn't my friend...

Reading some tracks on rrdtool devel list, it seems that someone here
seems to know a lot about rrdtool ( No, Duncan ?). So, I would not be
surprised that some integration between rrdtool and freevo maybe already
exists.

So, any information would be very welcome !

Thanks,
Pascal