Hi,

Just dealing a little with the recordings_manager plugin. I encounter
(so far ;-) ) two troubles :

1) When selecting (un)mark as watched or (un)mark to keep and press OK,
there's no visual differences, altougth the change is in the FXD file,
and, next time I go in the menu, the chane is visible. It seems that
this is a menu refresh problem, but I was unable to deal with that, sorry.

2) Every time one file goes trough the recording manager plugin, the
runtime is updated in the fxd file.
The cause of the update is here (line 490):
        fxd.info['runtime'] = self.video_item['length']

Unfortunately, at least for record with a length lesser than one hour,
the display is then in the form : 14:55 which means 14 min 55 seconds.
But when my french eyes read that, they understand 14 h 55 minutes !
This doesn't seem  very 'smart' to me.

Again, I don't know how to deal with that, because obviously, the
runtime information come from another part of freevo, probably kaa ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Pascal