Hi there,

I forgot this on my original patch. But already submited a new patch
to solve the padding ( %.2d). I guess it´s on svn now.

About the "search all" could be a nice feature... I would be glad with
a commandline tool also so you can just: for file in *avi; do
searchimdb.py $file ; done.

Btw I just found this http://imdbpy.sourceforge.net/, maybe a great helper.

On 5/21/07, kikoune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi the list
>
> I was using the imdb search feature and notice that the episode number
> for tv episodes was no padded on 2 digits. I'm using the name ordering
> so the later episode were at the top of the list (like episode 1x10 before
> episode 1x1).
>
> I change the util/fxdimdb.py around line 709 adding this :
>
>         if self.newid:
> +            if len(self.episode) == 1:
> +                self.episode = "0" + self.episode
>             self.title = self.title + " - %sx%s - %s" % (self.season, \
>                          self.episode, title.find('em').string.strip() )
>             self.info['title'] = self.title
>
> This behavior could be triggered by a config flag in the local_conf.py
>
> Also, I was wondering how can I add a "search imdb for all file in the
> directory"
> option. I was searching for a complete season of 22 episodes, so I add
> to do 22
> times "search imdb". This option would be great. I'd like to help code
> this feature,
> but I don't know where to start.
>
> Thank you !
>
> kik