Hi!

Hello i've packaged freevo (since 1.6x) on Fedora system
I plan to release it on Fedora main repository if possible otherwise,
on other main third part repository (rpm.livna.org which hopefully
will became rpmfusion.net next weeks)
I've been contacted by TC Wan  to package freevo for FC-6 and F-7..

I have no problem to package it for FC-6 But on Fedora 7 (which uses
python 2.5). python-elementtree has been orphaned because unmaintained
for some time... I suppose this is because of python 2.5.

Fedora 7 seems to provides python-lxml but it cannot seems to help
buildding freevo on F-7...( http://codespeak.net/lxml )

If python-elementree can be enhanced to build on python 2.5 i will try
to resubmitt it - but for now that's make freevo impossible to build
on Fedora 7...

There won't be a compat-python 2.4 package for fedora 7...

Nicolas (kwizart)