Justin-
  Mplayer is the latest build with patches. I found the problem with
the commdect was not there but in the recordserver and the fact that
mplayer neededs a *lame lib to handle any mp3 encoding. I rebuilt it
with lame support and am testing that this weekend. For the Codecs, I
do build windows codec support and make a package for it. I also
include an mplayer.desktop file and a default gui.

Evan