Pascal Schirrmann wrote:
> Hi Duncan,
>
> Just to be sure :
>
> To translate the short coming 1.7.4 version, I need to do a svn freevo-1-7
> That's correct ?

Yes this is correct, rel-1 or rel-1-7 branches will do, I copied the
po's rel-1-7 to rel-1 today, I won't do another python setup.py i18n
until 10 Nov and a final one on release day. Between now and then only
line numbers should change. I shall try to keep the text changes to a
minimum.

> For now, I did a translation from freevo svn 10024, but this is not good ?

A "svn update", "svn status" and "svn diff" will report if it is okay.

Duncan