Sorry for the delay in getting back to the list.

>From CLI, tv_grab works fine.  Does just what it's supposed to.  Freevo
tv_grab logs are always clean and clear.

>From cron, Freevo tv_grab logs show an "exited with 255" error, almost
like Python is getting a response back from the XMLTV grabber before it
has finished up.  As I said before, this has been a problem since the
change over to Schedules Direct.  XMLTV problem??

Here's a log clip from last night:

Freevo 1.7.3 r9794 started at Sun Oct 28 00:05:01 2007
2007-10-28 00:05:01,761 INFO     config.py (546): Loading cfg
overrides: /etc/freevo/local_conf.py
Grabbing listings.
ERROR: xmltv grabbing failed; tv_grab_na_dd returned exit code 255.
  If you did not change your system, it's likely that the site being
grabbed did.
  You might want to try whether updating your xmltv helps in that case:
    http://www.xmltv.org/