2007/8/2, Juerg Haefliger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Greetings,
>
> I wasn't too happy with the current alsamixer plugin so I wrote
> another one. I believe the new plugin is more flexible and cleaner
> than the original one. Here's the plugin's info blurb:

Actually i was wondering if pyalsaaudio was still required by freevo
as the upstream project was not touched since 2003...
Is is possible to have the same functionnality from
ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/pyalsa/pyalsa-1.0.15.tar.bz2 ? or is
this a very different way ?
Does freevo may need pyalsaaudio by default ? (with or without
alsamixer2-0.0.1.tgz ?)

Nicolas (kwizart)