Well I finally did it, I downloaded the SVN. Wasn't painful at all, dunno why I
put it off for so long. In fact, I've been running the SVN version most of the
night (in its own test directory, of course). The only snag was it suddenly
crashed and long story short, I had to re-export the PYTHONPATH line to get it
working again. But so far, so stable!

Tanja, I wanted to poke my head in and say the SVN recordings_manager runs just
fine, at least with regards to the transcode option showing on the submenu. I
haven't messed with bookmarks that much, but I'll give them a try if I have
time tomorrow.

I've started putting my changes and fixes into the SVN versions and it still
runs just fine, so hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have some bugfixes
and feature requests posted to the tracker. One question: I figure I should
split things up by module (stuff for webpages, stuff for recordings_manager,
etc etc) but how critical would it be to split bugfixes and feature requests?
If I had a patch that fixed some things and extended others, should I split
them up so they can be tracked separately as a fix and a feature? I'm pretty
sure I don't have anything like that yet, but it would be good to know for the
future.

Happy Holiday Season, all.

James